Real Meal Revolution is a young and fast growing healthy eating company founded on the principles of the best-selling book by Prof Tim Noakes. Provision of services through technology is a key focus of the company, with the aim of deploying platforms and tools to provide value to customers who want to lose weight and improve their health.
We are looking for a support technician to handle incoming support requests. The candidate needs to be self-motivated and have a real passion for technology and development.
Position title: IT support technician
Location: Cape Town (Observatory)
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Neg. depending on skills and experience
Experience: One year
- Handle incoming support requests via live chat
- Respond to support requests that were sent via email/after hours
- Diagnose customer issues
- Provide solutions to customers
- Log and keep records of bugs/issues
- Query existing database to solve problems
- Higher Grade Maths
- An understanding of databases, especially MySQL
- Good problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Friendly, helpful attitude
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 07 Jul APPLY NOW