The retail replenishment planner will work with the stores to drive sales while achieving optimal inventory levels, customer focused in-stock percentages, a timely flow of merchandise and forecast accuracy.
- Plan and execute stock replenishment for all stores on a daily basis
- Liaise with store staff to ensure ranges and minimum display stock level is optimal.
- Raise, monitor and analyse purchase orders using the stock replenishment system.
- Actively monitor and manage supplier order fulfillment performance. Implement corrective action to ensure stock availability.
- Ensure that supplier details and product details accurately recorded and maintained in the stock replenishment system.
- Actively monitor and report on stock related issues.
- Communicate stock availability issues to stores.
- Work closely with area managers to ensure that theoretical and actual stock are near identical. This will include involvement in hazard counts, and wall-to-wall stock takes.
- Assist with the development of stock planograms for stores.
Absolute Pets is a growing national pet retail brand with over 25 stores across South Africa. We offer everything a pet could possibly need, from the very best foods and treats to fun accessories, clothing and toys. We also stock a complete range of over-the-counter pet medication to keeps pets happy and healthy.
- Grade 12
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Degree and or diploma in a relevant field e.g. planning, supply chain management (advantageous)
- Extremely numerate
- Exceptionally organised
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Posted on 14 Apr 09:19