- Applies principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Analyses financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarise current and projected company financial position, using calculator or computer.
- Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- May establish, modify, document, and coordinate implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
Minimum of five years audit experience
Experience in a consulting role
Knowledge of and experience with IAS (International Accounts Standards)
Preferably experience working for retail companies.
Logical thinking, initiative, energy, sensitivity, tenacity, technical knowledge, decision making/judgment, work standards, organising and planning, leadership (individual and strategic) and rapport building
Posted on 14 Apr 10:02