At PublicisMachine, we’re driven by an experienced team of individuals and we are passionate about producing relevant and engaging creative work and experiences, whilst at the same time building solid, long-term relationships with our clients.
Reporting into the account director of Blue Parrot Health Care Advertising, you should be someone who views marketing and advertising as a career and not a job. You are passionate about digital, brands, strategy and memorable campaigns. You’ll need to understand that the way we communicate with people has changed and is constantly changing, so a strong grasp of the digital landscape is essential.
We’re looking to build something awesome here, for that to happen we need the right people. In other words we’re going to be really fussy. In fact the right personality is just as important as the right experience. We’re here to work hard and have fun. If you’re into to that please get in touch.
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Johannesburg-based account manager to work on our health care brands.
Previous agency experience is absolutely essential.
Account manager in medical health care agency
Advertising account executives work within advertising or multi-service agencies, acting as a link between clients and the agency. They are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
They must understand their clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Maintains and grows strong client relationships, by partnering with client to understand their key objectives.
- Acts as primary point of contact with the client.
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of healthcare marketing / has worked on a health care account.
- Anticipates clients questions and has thought out answers and solutions.
- Shows passion for the brand and the client.
- Work with business unit director to communicate the clients brand and strategies
- Works with and mentors account executive
- Ensure written documents and client presentation clearly demonstrates clients brief and vision.
- Excellent client liaison skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Thoroughly meticulous, follows procedure and has an eye to detail.
- The ability to organise, prioritise and manage projects in a deadline driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Shows enthusiasm for medical/healthcare, technical and clinical nature of the industry
Education/ Experience Required:
- Four to five years working in an advertising agency ( Experience on healthcare account is preferable)
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising.
- Matric Biology/Science
Posted on 29 Jun 10:25 APPLY NOW