We currently have an opening for a civil/structural graduate with a keen interest in bridge engineering. The role would entail the following:
- Detail design of new bridges, culverts, overhead road sign gantries and other road and rail structures in accordance with TMH7;
- Detail design of bridge and culvert upgrading;
- Preparation of construction drawings;
- Preparation of project specifications and bills of quantities;
- Applying the AECOM Quality Management System (QMS) in all work.
- Ability to plan and execute work independently;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Dedicated to deliver correct and accurate work;
- Good communication skills.
- Own reliable transport.
None to five years’ experience in the design of bridges, culverts and other road related structures.
- B Eng. qualification;
- Post graduate studies in structural and / or bridge engineering will be a benefit;
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit and CADS RC will be a benefit.