Grow in your career as an art director by joining an awesome agency with a great reputation in South African. Our client is looking for a mid-weight art director to join their team and being part of the complete process from concept inception to implementation. If you see yourself working on exciting and innovative projects while enjoying a wellness day and the occasional free massage, you might just be the one!
You will be responsible for:
- Originating concepts along with a copywriter.
- Creating presentations to sell the concept.
- Crafting and guiding the approved concept to completion.
- Guiding and managing the stills and TV shoots from an art direction point of view.
- Working on existing projects and look and feel.
- Actioning job bags with debriefs already in the system.
- Creating retouching notes and guiding the process with DTP and retouching.
- Monitoring and signing off all final artwork at the key stages within the system.
- Briefing TV production – keeping the treatment aligned to the brand and the signed off concept.
- Briefing shoot teams
- Briefing retouching
- One to three years’ relevant experience (design and concept work)
- Preferably a degree/diploma in Art Direction (or other relevant qualification)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and other design software
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Have a can-do approach to all work.
- Must be solution driven.
- Must be a team player.
Posted on 14 Jul 13:30 APPLY NOW