Assistant Branch/Sales Manager: Leather Gallery
Leather Gallery is a KwaZulu-Natal family run business with seven retail showrooms in KZN. We require an assistant branch and sales manager, for our beautiful Galleria showroom.
You will be responsible for and manage all stock arriving and leaving the branch.
- Manage and motivate sales team
- Create sales and prospects
- Ensure the shop is a beautiful clean environment with attractive, inviting displays. You will be responsible for creating these displays which include moving of furniture as a team, and the placing of paintings, mirrors and decor.
- Communicate with head office, warehouse operations and all staff to ensure a smooth flow of goods to the shop and customers
- You will be required to organise out of shop displays and promotions in surrounding areas from time to time
- You will be responsible for your branch’s work roster
- You need to have your own transport
Retail furniture and decor.
- We require a responsible person of high integrity with an ability to manage and motivate people. A flair and passion for home decor will be an advantage.
- You need to be computer literate with an attention to detail in all admin and decor
- A good command of the English language is necessary for a minimum of matric or post-matric qualification in English. A second language will be an advantage
- An ability to work with all people