Buchanan Group are the global leaders in testimonial content for brands. Be it in the form of TVC’s, web or mobile video content, online ratings and reviews or WOM recommendations, our role is to work with either experts, celebrities or everyday people to add testimonial content to our clients brand communication, ensuring the increased trust and credibility unlocks the increased persuasion levels they are looking for.
Over the past 25 years we’ve helped many of the world’s leading FMCG Co’s (Unilever, P&G, Nestle, Reckitt Benckiser, Johnson & Johnson and many others) generate 100’s of millions of Rands in additional sales for their brands.
We’re now looking for a driven, talented, creative and focused individual to join our team in Cape Town to help grow our business within Sub-Saharan African FMCG clients. Someone who: has a proven business development track record – who’s energized by picking up the phone to make a sales call; who has proven experience in nurturing strong client relationships; who understands brands and branding and who’s willing to be in Johannesburg every week to make business happen.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Development of new business opportunities – selling our communication solutions to FMCG clients.
- Client relationship management
- A Degree or Diploma – preferably in marketing
- Minimum of five years’ work experience, preferably in a sales and marketing field.
- Previous experience in business development and account management
- A proven ability to be able to communicate effectively in writing
- To be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Intermediate commercial skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Three years experience in a marketing environment (preferably related to FMCG).
- You must have energy and passion along with an ability to build and nurture relationships.
• You’re self-driven, self-starter, independent and able to function in a fairly unstructured environment.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
• Quick learner
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure
• Personal attributes: self-motivated, enthusiastic, honesty and integrity
Posted on 25 Mar 07:43