Cardova is looking for a dynamic and creative individual who will be responsible with client liaision and has a strong understanding of television production.
This individual will be responsible for providing professional services to the client in a manner that ensures optimal satisfaction, and provides maximum return on investment for the client and company. This includes managing the brand and creating captivating/engaging television content.
Key responsibility areas (but not limited to)
– Servicing the client
– Know client’s needs and have clear understanding of client’s product
– Ensure client satisfaction and great communication/relationship building
– Excellent status reports
– Planning and creating television content – from concept, story boarding, organising shoots and guiding the editing process
– Guiding the approval process with client
– Minimum of two years agency experience
– Television/marketing graduate
– Understanding of brands, television and client expectations
– Ability to meet deadlines with a sense of urgency
– Excellent written and verbal skills
- Takes ownership of work and project
- Team player
- Time management
- Proactive and self motivated
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 27 Mar 12:05