Clinic Records Clerk/Administrator: Massive Recruitment
Accurate, detail-attentive Clinic Records Clerk/Administrator required by Established Private Clinic in Johannesburg North.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV and supporting documents to faxmail 086 662 7817.
Please note that there are no costs involved to the candidate in the recruitment process. We do not charge candidates any fees to apply.
Family Medical and Dental Practice has a vacancy for a Record Information Clerk/Administrator will need to deliver quick and efficient medical record services to the practice. Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills are needed, as well as focus and meticulous attention to detail skills as they relate to medical records and providing the highest level of service to all staff and departments. Our candidate/s will require the following core qualities: Meticulous, thorough file management skill and ,time management ability.
- Coordinating timely and efficient processing of patient files in a busy, multi-specialty medical clinic and practice setting.
- manage the release of medical information to Medical Aids and Insurance Companies as necessary.
- deliver efficient clerical and reception support to departments, from date-stamping and logging medical record requests to answering phones, shelving files, requisitioning supplies and notifying relevant staff members and doctors that requests were processed.
- Senior Certificate/Grade 12
- two to five years’ strong clerical/administrative experience (preferably in a medical/dental setting, but not essential)
- intermediary to strong computer skills and a systematic approach to tasks.