Coca-Cola Canners of Southern Africa-Wadeville Plant currentlyhas vacancies for the above-mentioned positionsto become artisans in the fields of Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation.
Successful applicants will undergo an extensive program within the FMCG environment and in accordance to FoodBev Seta requirements. This program will run for a duration of 36 months.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Student will gain experience in the following;
- Ensuring a safe, healthy and risk-free environment.
- The use of Hand & Electrical tools.
- Acquire good understanding of Processes and Machinery.
- Working with teams.
- Preventative Maintenance & Shutdowns on Machinery.
- Safety awareness.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- N4 Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, preference to N5 and above.
ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS
- In-depth understanding of working safely
- Committed to work
- Attention to detailSense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills