This internship position will only materialise into a permanent position on our sales team for exceptional candidates. Successful candidates will be provided with full training in online media and digital advertising as well as an introduction to the digital eco system. Successful candidates will work closely with the Sales team to provide support in terms of administration, client management, new business development and general digital advertising sales.
Successful candidates will be working with some of the most influential members of the digital community, as well as mentored by senior management.
BEE candidates preferable.
Principal responsibilities and learnings
- Creating and filing insertion orders.
- Creation of sales documentation.
- Competitor research.
- Opportunity identification.
- Sales lead vetting.
- New business approach strategy and engagement.
- Administrative support.
- Assisting and shadowing sales team with daily activities
- Comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skils
Minimum Qualifications: Matric certificate, current or post graduate with degree/diploma in Advertising/Marketing/New Media
Reporting to: Sales director
Start date: ASAP
Please send a recent copy of your CV and a relevant cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A “can do” attitude
- Must be organised and systematic
- An eye for detail
- Comprehensive and professional interpersonal skills
- Creative and analytical
- Must be able to follow instructions
Posted on 11 Mar 07:49
Dash of Lime