As part of the Recruitment and Retention Strategy of the Department of Correctional Services in order to attract high quality people with the required competences to join the Department and to meet its future personnel needs, applications for bursaries from unemployed South African citizens are invited for the 2016 academic year in the following fields of study:
Artisans Diploma / ND:
– ND / Degree Primary Health Care, Nursing
– Degree in Pharmacy
– Masters in Clinical Psychology
– MBCHB Medicine
– ND / Degree Internal Auditing
– ND / Degree Information Technology
Applicants must: Be accepted at an accredited South African Tertiary institution be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Department of Correctional Services, do counter service upon completion of qualification anywhere in the department where there is a need; if successful, be prepared to pay the minimum registration fees (refundable at a later stage) as required by tertiary institutions that do not accept the Departments sponsorship letter.
How To Apply
Applicants must complete an CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM, Annexure G5 and Course Fee Outline which are obtainable from the Departments website: www.dcs.gov.za or at any regional office of Correctional Services on the addresses below:
|GautengPost: Ms. Sbongile Mkhuzangwe, Private Bag X393, Pretoria, 0001 orHand deliver: Broll Building 1077, Corner Festival and Arcadia Street, HatfieldTel: (012) 420 0190|
|Limpopo / Mpumalanga / North WestPost: Mr. Eddie Nhlengethwa / Mr. Alfred Phahlane, Private Bag X142, Pretoria, 0001 orHand deliver: Masada Building, C/n Proes and Paul Kruger StreetTel: (012) 306 2100 /2026|
|Western CapePost: Mr. FD Ngcanga, Private Bag X1, Edgemead, 7407 orHand deliver: Breede River Street, Montagu Drive, Monte Vista, 7460Tel: (012) 550 6068 / 78|
|Northern Cape / Free StatePost: Mr. Charles Matsapola / Ms Elsa Feder, Private Bag X20530, Bloemfontein, 9300 orHand deliver: Zastron Street, 103 Agrimed Building, BloemfornteinTel: (051) 404 0266|
|Eastern CapePost: Mr. SV Twani, Private Bag X9013, East London, 5200 orHand deliver: Ocean View Terrace, East Block, Moore StreetTel: (043) 06 7803 / 7840|
|Kwa-Zulu NatalPost: Ms. Rajashree Moodley, Private Bag X9126, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 orHand deliver: Eugene Maraise Road, Napierville, PMBTel: (033) 355 7303 / 7359|
- Please note the following: Application forms will under no circumstances be posted or faxed to the applicant
- Certification of copies should not be older than three months.
- Completed application forms must be hand delivered / posted (not registered mail please) to the abovementioned offices no later than the 17″ July 2015 by 15:45.
- Incomplete faxed and emailed application forms will not be considered Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.
Closing Date: 17 July 2015 APPLY NOW