Looking for a sussed, digitally savvy person who can create, inform and inspire. Experience in digital project management and has managed a team of more than four individuals before. This really unique company based in Johannesburg CBD is all about preparing the talented youth for work readiness- teaching them about agency…they work on NGO projects as well as ‘agency’ client work.
Due to the big gap in SA’s creative industry for young talent who truly represent who we are as South Africans, the need was identified and concept deveoped. These guys aim to transform the industry by changing the way young people are recruited, trained and placed in the creative industry.
- You will be working directly on projects and client work, as well as mentoring and training individuals in the digital sphere.
- Strong conceptual/creative skills- you will be a key part of the creative team and will also lead and evaluate juniors in creative, and conceptualising
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly: digital constantly demands identifying new needs, searching for potential solutions, and mastering new techniques e.g. App development (turnkey solution)
· Able to build websites on wordpress (must be able to show examples of this)
· Able to deliver client Wire frames for websites
· Familiar with SEO strategies as well as best practices for SEO
· Familiar with social listening tools
· Familiar with data visualisation tools
· Non negotiable: Competent on primary social media channels.
A minimum of: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo and Linkedin
· Demonstrates good experience in the paid for Digital marketing space
· Familiar with Using Google Adwords and can create solid Google Adword strategies
· Familiar in user experience (UX)
Posted on 14 Jul 12:54