Digital Printing Counter Sales Assistant
Attending to clients at counter on D&P Sales to ensure their satisfaction and return; to up sell to increase turnover at all times to achieve or exceed targets.
Summary of job description:
- Intake of clients’ photographic orders
- To assist and advise clients with all photographic printing needs
- Promote upselling
- Checking stock levels
- Phoning all older orders for clients to collect
- Good Knowledge of ORMS create and print software
- Following company procedure for IQ till system, credits, refunds and invoicing
- Keeping working area/shop clean and tidy
- Keep up to date with new promotions and offers
- Keep up to date with the latest technology / digital printing software
- Pricing and packing of stock
- Booking in camera repairs
- You will be required to assist periodically with stocktaking (usually 28 Feb)
- Any other duties as delegated by my manager
Meet customer needs and advise them the best way possible to ensure they are happy with the outcomes viz sizing possibilities, colour options, print or canvas, framing, photobooks, etc.
Sell up to increase turnover.
Maintain a harmonious working relationship with your colleagues, peers and management.
Professional, courteous, friendly and helpful approach to clients.
Represent ORMS in a positive and professional manner at all times.
Minimum educational qualification required to perform the job:
- Grade 12
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Light Room
- Outstanding customer service skills and etiquette.
- Well-spoken and proficient in two languages
- Must ensure you keep yourself up to date with technology and digital printing services
- Previous photographic printing and sales experience would definitely be advantageous.
- Able to see colour clearly
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Maintain a professional appearance always
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Be able to stand for long hours and move from behind the counter to the front to assist clients
- Patient listener and a good communicator.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.