Dispatch Warehouse Equipment Clerk: Elgin free Range Chicken
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
Will include the following but not be limited to assisting in the:
- Be responsible for controlling and provision of crates, dollies and pallets on and off site.
- Preparation of various daily reports on equipment used in Production and Dispatch Warehouse Departments.
- Conduct regular visits at Clients and Customers receiving departments to access EFRC equipment inventory and follow up on outstanding equipment not returned.
- Ensure effective communication of information on warehouse equipment requirements and provision between Production, Dispatch and Logistics Management.
- Document control for all dispatch warehouse equipment and vehicles.
- Following up and controlling of CHEP crates.
- Adherence to ISO22000 standards and procedures.
- Maintaining the warehouse, logistics and dispatch office filing system.
- Warehouse and office housekeeping.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the Dispatch and Logistics department.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits. The appointment will be made in accordance with the Company’s EE Policy.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to: e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 February 2019. Please specify what position you are applying for in the subject line. Only candidates who meet all the specified requirements will be considered. Candidates who apply from outside the Western Cape will be responsible for all relocation costs should their application be successful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not been contacted within 1 month, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Grade 12 educational qualification.
- One year experience in an admin or clerical environment.
- Office administration experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills with excellent telephone etiquettes.
- Display excellent customer service skills.
- Thorough working knowledge on the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team player and ability to maintain a positive attitude in the team.
Apply by email