Location: Houghton Estate
Medical Claims Assessing Learnership
FEM (The Federated Employers Mutual Assurance Company Proprietary Limited (RF)), based in Houghton Johannesburg is offering a Learnership to those who have completed Grade 12 and are seeking opportunities. This Learnership offers practical and theoretical experience in medical aid claims assessing. NB: This position is for a 12 month period ONLY
This Learnership will give you practical experience and training in:
- Effective customer care
- Timeous and accurate assessment of accounts including rejections
- Referrals to and from the supervisor/ manger
- Accurate estimates and claim coding
- Correct finalisation of claims and claims coding
NB:This is a twelve months Learnership programme.
Applications will only be considered if the candidates meet the minimum critieria of the position. No email applications will be accepted.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Must be available to start 1 March 2015
- Matric (Grade 12)
- English 60%
- Mathematics 50% or Mathematics Literacy 60%
- Computer Literacy