If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Brief Posting Description
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
This Learnership is for Northern Cape / North West Provinces and will be hosted at the following FNB branches:
Applicants must be 22 years old or younger
Applicants should have matriculated in 2013 or 2014
Matric Results with 28 points – Commercial subjects
When applying for this Learnership applicants should indicate on their CV which branch they are applying for.
Please submit your CV as well as certified copies of you ID and Matric Results when applying.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Grade 12. Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year