The BrandsEye Crowd is a large community of real people who bring local understanding and accuracy to evaluating sentiment and contextualising online mentions. The people, our ‘raters’, evaluate BrandsEye data by processing mentions individually according to BrandsEye criteria.
The role will require the successful applicant to manage the setup and continued operation of The BrandsEye Crowd in the new region, including helping grow the region by recruiting and educating new raters. Furthermore, the successful applicant will perform an analyst role and will explore and report on the data processed by the Crowd. We are looking for one citizen per region.
The regions we are looking at expanding into are Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Middle East and Turkey.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Resident of target region but based in Cape Town
- South African work permit
- First language speaker in region’s official language
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
Key role responsibilities:
The successful applicant’s key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a healthy rater to data ratio in the crowd
- Translating current training materials
- Educating new raters
- Adjudication of appealed mentions and feeding back to the crowd regarding common rating errors
- Setting up region-specific BrandsEye accounts for tracking purposes
- Maintaining coherent descriptions in the crowd to ensure consistent rating
- Identification of technical problems in the crowd
- Performing analytics on the crowd, including but not limited to:
- Monthly accuracy audits
- Performance benchmarking
- Identification of sub-standard raters
- Identification of problem accounts/mentions
- Analysis of crowd verified data for the purposes of identifying interesting/important trends in the data
The ideal candidate would have:
- Analytical mindset
- University degree desirable
- Strong analytic background, with a preference in statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you meet the requirements for this, apply now!
Posted on 08 Jun 13:26 APPLY NOW