- You may as well have been a conductor. Train conductor, orchestral conductor, electrical conductor – doesn’t matter, you’re the type of person who likes to see that everything runs smoothly. You’re the go-between who ensures that the game of broken telephone is an absolute no go!
- Momentum needs a Front Office Administrator to provide a high quality and comprehensive range of administrative support to internal and external clients, facilitating the efficient operation of new business processes and rules.
Experience & Qualifications
- Matric/Grade 12
- Minimum of two years relevant Financial Services industry experience
- Collaborator: delivering consistent service and support to all internal and external clients.
- Relator: managing relationships with various stakeholders.
- Facilitator: managing queries from Marketing and Financial Advisers as well as Head Office and coordinating new business processes.
- Administrator: preparing quotes, following up on outstanding information, proofing applications, scanning and indexing information and setting administrative requirements timeously and efficiently.
- Reporter: reporting on and maintaining new business activities.
- Achiever: managing personal performance and development.
- Ambassador: Living the Momentum values
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Writing and Reporting Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Adapting and Responding to Change
How to apply
Sign on to PeopleSoft > Recruiting Activities > Careers.
Go to our website www.momentum.co.za
Go to: Current Vacancies > Current Vacancies
Assistance with online applications:
(021) 940 5169.
No date indicated
Now all that’s left is to send in that application. Do it!