The primary responsibility of Funds Transfer and Card Administrator is to ensure smooth management of the all Automated Payment Processing activities within the branch and Card Ops, liaising with the Outsourced Processing Centres to ensure compliance to daily, weekly and monthly operational minimum standards.
CMO staff are cross functional and periodically rotate between the departmental functions to ensure excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor payment platforms (Payteq, RCX, Checks32 and Flex) and ensure that all failures in process are communicated timely and effectively.
- Resolving outstanding issues with our correspondent banks (Recalls, EFT queries)
- Partner with business, Banking, Product, Technology, Compliance and other to ensure seamless delivery to customers
- Implement and resolve business/customer requests and errors
- Perform end to end testing and implementation of product offerings
- Issuing on customer request, Bank guaranteed cheques.
- Resolve daily BAU issues raised by TCS to ensure that all payments and deposits (i.e. Correspondent Banking e.g. ABSA, NEDBANK, STANDARD EFTs and FTs) are effected timely i.e. Prior to cut –off times.
- Ensure daily reconciliation activities are performed; review and discuss outstanding items/exceptions with Outsourced Processing Centres. Action plan for resolution of these items should be current and available.
- Daily monitoring and resolution of Nostro and Suspense accounts aging items
- Ensure that all unpaid checks from our correspondent Banks are accounted for and delays are queried within the standard turnaround time agreed as per the SLA.
- Reconcile charges received from our correspondent Banks and ensure the processing of these charges to Citi clients.
- Prepare and submit weekly MIFT, Payment, Dashboard volumes.
- Prepare and submit Monthly volumes to Regional analysts.
- Support management and provide oversight for Funds Transfer/Card Operations department within Operations and Technology.
- Manage outsourced functions to ensure service standards are adhered to.
- Ensure that the Electronic Files are received on Payteq clearing system and reconciles to Bankserv Reports.
- Process all deferred items.
- Scanning of all incoming and outgoing cheques.
- Daily Incoming and Outgoing Reconciliation Reports.
- Daily payment and settlement processes for Card Acquiring and ensure VAT calculations on fees and regulatory reporting.
- Investigation and resolution of discrepancies between MasterCard, Visa Bankserv and third party processers, controlling department and on occasion with client
- Daily account proofing and matching.
- Ad-hoc project management.
- Exposure to Product Management and Front Office business
- Global Project and operational Exposure
- Leadership Skill Development
- Access to key product leaders thereby increasing exposure to the larger organisation
- Financial degree or at least 3 years working experience in preferably a Funds Transfer, Card Issuing or Acquiring operational environment.
- Funds transfer (Outgoing and Incoming) experience or knowledge.
- Visa and MasterCard knowledge preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all organisational levels.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and packages.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Good reconciliations and investigation skills.
- Good Knowledge of SA Clearing Rules.
- Ability to work well within team environment displaying willingness to help colleagues when required.
On-the-job training provided for Citibank systems and processes.
- Primary Location: South Africa,Gauteng,Johannesburg
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 15050918 APPLY NOW