Key responsibilities would include:
• Act as the primary point of contact to specific clients, managing the overall and day-to-day business of each account.
• Support the company’s sales renewals by ensuring that clients get delivery on all the elements specified in their agreements.
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
• Being responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
• Ensure related administration processes are completed accurately and timeously.
• Maintain customer records by updating account information on CRM system.
• Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries.
• Support sales staff by providing sales data and relaying customer services requests.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• Strong communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
• Focused on service delivery
• Excellent English writing skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Technical background desirable
• Ability to work as part of a team essential
• A tertiary qualification will be advantageous
Posted on 20 Apr 09:06