The Department offers equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representativity in all levels of occupational categories in the Department. The department has allocated % of the internship programme to People with Disability (PWD), therefore people with disability must feel free to apply.
Applications are invited from unemployed graduates with the following qualification.
|Clinical NursingDegree or Diploma in Enrolled Nursing AssistantLocation: Ethekwini x10 ♠ Amajuba x1 ♠ UThukela x3 ♠ Umzinyathi x2 ♠ Umgungundlovu x2 ♠ Sisonke x2 ♠ Ugu x2 ♠ ILembe x2 ♠ UThungulu x2 ♠ UMkhanyakude x2 ♠ Zululand x2|
|Clinical NursingDegree or Diploma in Enrolled NursingLocation: Amajuba x1 ♠ UThukela x2 ♠ Umzinyathi x1 ♠ Umgungundlovu x2 ♠ Sisonke x5 ♠ Ugu x2 ♠ ILembe x2 ♠ UThungulu x2 ♠ UMkhanyakude x2 ♠ Zululand x2|
|ERMSDegree or Diploma in Basic Life SupportLocation: Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ UThungulu x1|
|PharmacyDegree or Diploma in Pharmacy AssistantLocation: Ethekwini x8 ♠ UThukela x3 ♠ Umzinyathi x2 ♠ Umgungundlovu x2 ♠ Sisonke x2 ♠ ILembe x2 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1 ♠ Head Office x1|
|DentistryDegree or Diploma in Dental AssistantLocation: Ethekwini x7 ♠ UThukela x1 ♠ Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ ILembe x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1|
|Health PromotionDegree or Diploma in Health PromotionLocation: Amajuba x1 ♠ Head Office x2|
|(HAST) Social workDegree or Diploma in Social WorkLocation: Head Office x2|
|Supply ChainDegree or Diploma in Supply chain ManagementLocation: Amajuba x1 ♠ Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ Sisonke x1 ♠ Ugu x1 ♠ ILembe x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1 ♠ Zululand x2|
|NutritionDegree or Diploma in Nutrition AdvisorLocation: Umzinyathi x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1|
|NutritionDegree or Diploma in DieticianLocation: UMgungundlovu|
|Food ServiceDegree or Diploma in Food Service ManagementLocation: Lembe x1|
|TransportDegree or Diploma in Transport AdministrationLocation: Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ Ugu x1 ♠ ILembe x1|
|MaintenanceDegree or Diploma in PainterLocation: Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1|
|MaintenanceDegree or Diploma in Artisan FitterLocation: Umzinyathi x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1|
|MaintenanceDegree or Diploma in Artisan PlumberLocation: Umzinyathi x1 ♠ ILembe x1|
|MaintenanceDegree or Diploma in Artisan ElectricityLocation: Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1|
|Secretarial / Office ServicesDegree or Diploma in Secretarial / Office ManagementLocation: Amajuba x2 ♠ Umzinyathi x1 ♠ Umgungundlovu x2 ♠ Ugu x1 ♠ ILembe x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1 ♠ Zululand x1 ♠ Head Office x6|
|General / Public AdministrationDegree or Diploma in Public AdministrationLocation: Umzinyathi x1 ♠ Zululand x1 ♠ Head Office x5|
|Public Relations ManagementDegree or Diploma in Communications / Management Public RelationsLocation: Amajuba x1 ♠ Umzinyathi x1 ♠ Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ Ugu x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1 ♠ Zululand x1 ♠ Head Office x1|
|Corporate CommunicationsDegree or Diploma in JournalismLocation: Head Office x1|
|Corporate CommunicationInformation Technology (Web Design )Location: Head Office x1|
|LibrarianDegree or Diploma in Library & Information StudiesLocation: Head Office x1|
|Legal ServicesDegree or Diploma in Law (legal auditing)Location: Head Office x1|
|Information Technology (IT)Degree or Diploma in Information TechnologyLocation: Amajuba x2 ♠ Umzinyathi x1 ♠ Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ Ugu x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ UMkhanyakude x1 ♠ Zululand x1|
|FinanceDegree or Diploma in Finance ManagementLocation: Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ Sisonke x2 ♠ Ugu x2 ♠ ILembe x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ Zululand x1 ♠ Head Office x2|
|Human ResourcesDegree or Diploma in Human Resource ManagementLocation: Umgungundlovu x1 ♠ Ugu x2 ♠ ILembe x1 ♠ UThungulu x1 ♠ Zululand x1 ♠ Head Office x2|
|InfrastructureDegree or Diploma in Quantity SurveyLocation: Head Office x1|
|InfrastructureDegree or Diploma in Electrical EngineeringLocation: Head Office x1|
|InfrastructureDegree or Diploma in Architecture TechnologyLocation: Head Office x1|
Requirements for the above Internship programme:
- Applicants must come from the KwaZulu / Natal Province
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to work and excel in specialized field –
- Qualifications in the related fields, > Registration with professional bodies. >
- Preferred Targeted age group should be from 18-35 years
Key Performance Areas
- To perform relevant duties as designed by the supervisor,
- To demonstrate expertise in accordance with the area of specialization to enhance service delivery.
- Assignments will be at a level of the specific qualification
How To Apply
- Application forms can be collected from Human Resources Office of all the Health District Offices, and Institutions as well as Head Office
- One application must be submitted to the District Office of your residential area; No application from outside one’s district will be considered; The address for the relevant District Office in which you reside is depicted on the table below
- Attach originally certified copies of educational qualifications and ID, and updated curriculum vitae, .
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from the internship programme before.
- if you do not hear from the Department within 3 weeks after the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
NB: Failure to comply with the above directives will disqualify the candidate. Contracted candidates will be allocated to institutions that fall within a specific district Head Office.
Enquiries: Mrs N.P Vilakazi at 033 395 2934 / 2366
Closing Date: 13 March 2015
Reference: HRM / 4 / 6
Duration: 12 months