If you have a passion for design, innovation and new trends – and you’re excited about working in an entrepreneurial team with offices in Cape Town and Berlin serving a global customer base, then you may be just the person to join Lacuna Innovation’s growing team.
Experience sales executive is required with the following responsibilities:
- Proven sales skills are required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with professional phone etiquette
- Must be confident in contacting senior individuals in multinational organisations based in South Africa and across Europe via email and phone
- Ability to build your own lead pipeline by using email campaign systems and social media channels such as LinkedIn.
- Outbound lead management and qualification
- The successful candidate must be comfortable to operate in corporate sales environment
- Being part of a wider team to determine future market needs and defines required sales activation material
- Manages all sales activities using a cloud-based CRM system
- Passionate about sales and being part of a entrepreneurial team
Lacuna Innovation is a boutique consultancy with offices in South African and Europe. We helps global organisations to sustainably innovate new products, services and business models by combining trend, insight and commercial expertise in one place. We identify new growth opportunities, immerse ourselves in markets and build in-house innovation capabilities to achieve lasting impact.
Lacuna Radar is a cloud-based technology offering of Lacuna Innovation delivering collaborative trend management solutions to global organisation across Europe and Africa.
The individual needs to be dynamic with the ability to work at high energy. They need to be confident and well spoken, capable of dealing with multinational corporates at senior level. They must be self motivated and be able to build a global customer base.
Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English are must for this role. It would be advantageous to be fluent in a further European language.
Experience in technology businesses is an advantage. Experience with CRM systems (such as Salesforce) and email campaign systems (such as Constant Contact) are a great plus.
The successful candidate needs to be self-motivated and driven by sales and high earning potentials. Needs to have strong interpersonal skills and be capable of delivering sales results under pressure. Willing to work as part of a global team and be willing to go the extra mile to make it happen.
Posted on 13 Apr 08:17