The main purpose of this position is to create and maintain course framework, manage new content and testing on the learning websites, as well as assist with any ad hoc projects which may arise.
GetSmarter is a premier online education company that partners with prestigious universities and leading organisations to offer a variety of online courses and education solutions.
- Assisting with the creation of courses on the Learning websites, including new course framework, module pages, setup of applications, and implementation of new course content, to ensure that all courses are ready for presentation.
- Assisting with updating existing courses, including module description updates, resetting of courses and implementing reviews on the Learning sites, to ensure that the most up-to-date content is made available to students in time for course presentation.
- Following up and liaising with other departments when issues are identified, so that the correct course content is available on the Learning website.
- Assisting with the development and task management of new courses scheduled for presentation on the learning websites.
- Assisting with testing of new content and applications on the learning website.
- Assuming responsibility for own productivity to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Matric certificate.
- Tertiary qualification beneficial.
- Background or interest in learning design and education beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
Job specific competencies
- Functional expertise.
- Dedication to quality and service.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork and partnership.
- Problem-solving and getting results.
If you are experiencing any problems with the application process, please email email@example.com
Start date: As soon as possible
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks after applying for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 06 Jul 13:21