Location: Port Elizabeth, Umhlanga Introduction The Alexander Forbes Young Talent Development programme is geared towards offering workplace exposure to unemployed, qualified individuals within the insurance industry, in line with their field of study. The programe is divided into:- 1. Learnerships [minimum matric up to degree studies] Minimum Requirements You must be an unemployed South African citizen Have a minimum matric certificate to apply for a Learnership programme Only candidates with a minimum of a honours degree will be considered for the Graduate Development programme Applicants should understand, and aspire to work in the insurance industry, and Be computer literate Job Specification Learnerships The following learnership programmes are on offer and applicants are to choose a programme in line with their study field or future career aspirations. Learners will attend classes internally towards completing one of the following qualifications and also assume normal duties (hands-on experience) to complement their studies. The programmes extend over a period of 12 months. 1. Wealth Management Level 5 2. National Certificate in Financial Planning Level 6 TCF as part of job Fulfil his/her duties in such a manner that the relevant TCF outcomes are delivered Constructively speaks up about any TCF short-coming in any part of the business Quickly owns up to any mistakes or oversights he/she may be party to that may have negative TCF consequences
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, notjust a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations throughproactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
Qualifications and Experience
- Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science,Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees