MoArmouz New E-commerce Scholarship
Applications are open for the MoArmouz New E-commerce Scholarship. As the effort to promote education. MoArmouz has started to offer a $1500 scholarship to one student per year. This will be offered based on merit for students.
- Each winner will receive $1,500 USD
- All scholarship are non-transferable. The payment is made in the form of a check to the educational institution attended by the student
- Every winner should have submitted all proof needed to prove they are a current student
- There will be no cash awarded to winners
- Receiving a scholarship is contingent upon all the terms and conditions and upon eligibility
- Open only to applicants who show proof that they are studying and enrolled in an accredited school/ university
- You must be at least 17 years old to apply, so the ages are really open to just about anyone
- The scholarship contest is considered as an international, so don’t feel like your school/ university might not be considered for its location
Applicants are to write a 600 words essay on the following:
Why is E-commerce good for the growth of business? Tell us about the new business ideas that could cope well in the e-commerce world? How can this new ideas be beneficial to customers and make their life easier? Are you currently working on any idea that would ease the working of e-commerce professionals on daily basis?
Once you completed your work ,please send to the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your submission should also include:
- An image copy or PDF of your current student ID
- Personal information like name in full, residential and telephone among others, the name of the school and your area of study
- A 600 words essay which answers the questions that we have mentioned above.
- Please submit all of the documents in PDF form
Closing date:February 28, 2019