- Gather, understand, document and clearly communicate client requirements and processes related to business improvements initiatives focussing on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Process oriented and pay close attention to detail.
- Requires continuous professional external client engagement.
- Business analysis and define functional specifications, configuration, training, testing, support, budgeting, time management and working closely with development services and IT operations.
- Provide 2nd line troubleshooting support.
- Gather user requirements for each phase of the system across multiple service lines.
- Document business and requirement specifications.
- Liaise with external software development and hosting companies to communicate functional requirements.
- Verify that functional requirements have been accurately implemented in the solutions delivered.
- Assist with the testing of delivered solutions.
- Assist with training where necessary.
- Build custom reports and dashboards specific to job functions.
- Maintain the business project plan.
- Regular reports to project stakeholders.
- Managing of teams and multiple projects at various clients.
- 8 – 15 Years experience in business analysis/IT project management.
- Demonstrable experience in Windows and MS technologies (MS Office).
- Qlikview knowledge advantageous.
- SCOR (supply chain operations reference-model) or supply chain experience.
- Banking, manufacturing or FMCG experience.
- Thorough understanding of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Proven project management skills.
- Proven process modelling skills.
- Consulting experience a must (external consulting).
- Ability to work on multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Problem statement deficiencies.
- Defining and implementation of operating models.
- Defining and implementation of business systems (process, people and IT).
- Defining and implementation of client based solutions.
- Implementations of ERP systems (SAP, Oracle and Syspro) an advantage.
- Worked on and implemented BPR/BPM projects.
- Visio, ARIS and Enterprise Architecture.
- Business acumen.
- Strategic business analysis a bonus.
- IT related Degree (B.Eng Industrial/B.Eng Chemical/BSc/B.Com Informatics).
- BA industry certification and proven project experience.
- Lean/Six Sigma accreditation an advantage.
R 650 000-00 to R 900 000-00