- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Knowledge of the steel/construction industry essential
- Previous logistics, administrative and staff management experience is essential
- Must have excellent staff management experience
- Health and safety knowledge
- Good knowledge of problem solving methodologies
- Fluent in Afrikaans, English and must have the ability to speak an African language
- Must be computer literate
- Well organised
- Valid code 8 driver’s licence and own transport
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Route evaluation and planning to ensure that deliveries are timely and cost effectively made
- Ensures that trucks are loaded accordingly
- Checks incoming and outgoing loads
- Checks daily settlement sheets and relevant invoices
- Compiles a daily returns/daily operating sheet
- Identify hazards in the work area and report accordingly
- Vehicle inspection to ensure vehicles are 100% road worthy
- Advise line manager of “out-of-stocks”
- Conducts daily cycle counts and capturing figures
- Conducts recounts and ad hoc counts
- Checks pre-count monitor
- Allocates stacking in the yard
- Maintain product movement records
Applicant must reside in Nelspruit or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 16 Apr 11:44