Company in Sandton seeks a professional accountant (with signed off SAIPA/SAICA articles).
Responsible for assisting the financial manager with the overall financial function of the company and will report to the financial manager.
Key performance areas include: Payroll administration, monthly statutory returns, monthly management accounts, analysis of financial statements, budgets and forecasts, maintenance of the fixed asset register, preparation of provisional tax calculations, liaising with auditors, year-end entries and preparation of financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations, processing supplier invoices and loading of payments, processing sales invoices and following up on outstanding customer account, processing of the cashbooks and reconciling bank statements, credit card and petty cash, general ledger maintenance, analysing the profitability of each clients’ account and Vat reconciliations on a bi-monthly basis.
- Three to six years’ working experience in financial management environment
- Two years’ post-articles experience
- Thorough knowledge of books up to Balance Sheet
- Pastel Partner
- Pastel Payroll
- Microsoft Office
- Quality orientation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Individual seeking a long-term stable position in a small to medium sized company
- Ability to work as part of a team
NB – Please note ‘ACCOUNTANT’ in the subject line of your email. Please e-mail a copy of your Matric certificate, all qualification certificates together with the results, notice period, copy of ID, your latest salary slip and contactable references with your application.
Posted on 09 Mar 10:35