Quirk is the largest digital marketing agency on the African continent, currently boasting five offices in Johannesburg, Durban, London, Nairobi and our head office in Cape Town. Our HQ are on the hunt for a talented business director to lead the client service team and take a strategic overview of our clients and Quirk. Our BD will drive existing and new business partnerships in line with these strategies.
Client and agency relationships
- Builds and maintains close client relationships with key senior clients
- Growing business organically through client retention, understanding client business challenges and objectives, defining goals for new business development and actively seeking new business opportunities
- Fosters integration across agency disciplines to ensure cohesive delivery on projects
- Advocating Quirk’s mission, culture, confidentiality, standards, etc.
- Quirk ambassador at networking events
- Supporting the Marketing team in managing inbound and outbound marketing efforts
- Acting as point of escalation for senior clients
- Oversees team workflow to ensure client requirements are met and of a high quality
- Supervises account directors, account executives and strategic planners for marketing campaign planning
- Leading the briefing process to ensure work is delivered accurately and timeously
- Managing client portfolio P&L, with regular reporting to MD and Group CFO
- Effectively managing associated financial processes
- Combining understanding of clients’ businesses and digital/TTL media environment, to refine think-through strategies that address key marketing challenges and deliver value
- Pursuing innovative solutions and ideas for clients
If you have what it takes to be our next QuirkStar, apply now and let us know why we should hire you!
Posted on 06 Mar 08:38