|Remuneration:||R30000 – R40000 per month Cost to company|
To formulate a comprehensive advertising solution for clients that best meets the needs of the client and maximises sales opportunities and revenue for the company.
The media intelligence specialist acts as a consumer expert, analysing consumer behavior data and delivering insight and strategic recommendations to the sales and marketing divisions.
Desired qualifications and skills
- Five to seven years experience in market/media research
- Degree or Diploma in the Marketing, Market Research, Economics, Statistics or any relevant Business degree.
- Knowledge of various research methodologies.
- The candidate must preferably be competent in 3rd party software systems such as Telmar (TNT), Addynamix and TGI
- To ensure that fully integrated proposals are developed that will generate income and increase revenue.
- Deliver accurate logical analytical insights, beyond mere industry studies.
- Proposals/presentations must be effective and demonstrate the value our print and digital brands can add to client campaigns (creative conceptual thinking)
- Strategy/proposal must contribute new insights to the briefing process, to ensure we produce the most effective media campaign – and to do this consistently (strategic analysis)
- Raise the profile of insights and strategic analysis within company, our clients and stakeholders.
- Working with the various sales teams to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Identifying target audience and analyse their characteristics, behaviour and media habits.
- Compile and create accurate client presentations for the sales team.
- Identify ways in which to retain existing business as well as grow new business
- To be an advocate for the effects of advertising, and champion its contribution to building clients’ businesses.
- To be a channel of latest advertising thinking (i.e. advertising in its truest sense – fully integrated communication)
- To play a key role in new business pitches and development
***If you do not receive a response within fourteen days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.***
Posted on 29 Jun 07:42 APPLY NOW