Sales Representative: Quicket
Quicket is an industry leader in ticketing technology, providing technology to thousands of events and is one of South Africa’s largest online ticketing providers.
Join us as we redefine how ticketing works in Africa by empowering the next generation of event organisers to run their events easily and effectively. You will be an integral part in building the Quicket brand throughout Africa and your sense of impact will be huge.
We are looking to grow our sales team! The ideal candidate should have a successful sales track record including a minimum of three years’ experience. Sales experience in the ticketing or events industry is advantageous. You must have face to face sales experience. Most importantly you need to be hungry to close – a true outbound sales agent!
In addition, standard responsibilities:
- Manage and respond to all incoming leads
- Conduct outbound calls and emails and strive to drive new business
- Capture all relevant information in the CRM
- Be comfortable using a CRM system and understands its value in making your life easier.
- Assist in onboarding and product demos
- Source new clients and accounts
- Meet with prospective clients
- Assume responsibility for own productivity
- Meet agreed on capacity and sales targets
- Complete product knowledge training and proactively seek ways to improve product and industry knowledge and better understand the target market
- Finding creative ways to solve ticketing problems for potential organisers
- Help potential organisers derive the most value that they can from Quicket
- Continuously look for ways to take initiative, improve process and attract new clients
- Self-starter with a passion and aptitude for sales
- The position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in outbound and inbound sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Computer literate/tech savvy
- Organised with a can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic and target driven
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to attend events
- Upskilling and access to courses where appropriate and business related
- Great coffee and good vibes!
We’re an energetic team of young people who love events, working together and strive to create value for all stakeholders. -Join us in the heart of Cape Town
Email your application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.