Location: Cape Town
How does the programme work?
- The selection procedure will be geared towards filling the 20 roles we have available on the Sanlam Graduate Recruitment Programme commencing in February 2016.
- Successful candidates will attend a structured programme consisting of various business seminars by skilled professionals; an industry overview and technical investments induction; personal, professional and leadership development activities; job-shadowing in a relevant department; an assignment to complete and formally present and a community outreach activity.
- Participants will present their key learnings and response to the business questions posed.
Are you eligible for the Programme?
- Yes, if you are a final year student graduating from your university at the end of 2015.
- Yes, if you are studying in the following fields: Accounting; Actuarial Science; Digital Media; Economics; Finance; Graphic Design; Human Resources; Information Systems; Investments; Law; Marketing; Mathematics; Statistics
What distinctive characteristics are we looking for in you?
- High standards and a track record of achievement both academically and personally
- Forward-thinking, innovative, collaborative and engaging senior students
- Shared beliefs of our values: Passion, Innovation and Transparency
- The passion and drive to make a real difference in society
- A keen interest in the financial services industry
- Sound conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills