- Own, manage and communicate content strategy fr SEO department
- Managing and providing direction for content planning that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work best
- Implementing various elements of a client’s content marketing strategy as instructed by Head of Department.
- Optimizing current copy on a client’s website including meta data, titles, H-tags, alts, anchor text.
- Proven experience with SEO, best practices and how to apply them
- Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, IT or related field
- Minimum of one to two year experience in a digital agency is Non-negotiable.
- Experience in SEO Strategies and Implementation essential
- Excellent analytical skills with a passion for data analysis
- Highly proficient when it comes to Excel, Excel Formulas and Word
- Understanding of content management systems, HTML and spreadsheet management
- Brilliant writing, editing and proofreading skills with a flair for the imaginative
- Highly creative with the ability to identify and resolve problems
- Proven portfolio of published online work is a must
- Experience with a programming language would be an advantage
Please note. This position is for a content writer to join the SEO department. It requires a high level of analytical skills and a passion for data and strong quantitative skills. You must have demonstrated writing experience as well as writing for a web-based audience.
- Mature and open-minded individual
Posted on 22 Jul 09:10 APPLY NOW