|Own transport required:||Yes|
The role of SEO specialist is both exciting and challenging. You will be working with some of the world’s most notable brands, not just developing best in class SEO strategies, but developing holistic strategies that incorporate multiple digital channels. Our SEO Specialist need to be leading the way in terms of SEO knowledge and the opportunities to develop are great.
- Client management and SEO product specialist support.
- Market leading SEO insight and strategy development.
- Working closely and advising clients on usability, information architecture, taxonomy and content strategy.
- Development and production of best in class performance reports within strict deadlines.
- Presenting reports to clients, often flying to various parts of South Africa to do so.
- Working closely with other digital teams to leverage other consumer developments and to maintain a close link between all digital media marketing channels.
- Provide technical consultancy to clients and implementation of on all aspects of SEO including:
- Keyword and content research using a suite of tools.
- Develop content strategies in collaboration with content strategists.
- Comprehensively research and analyse competitor sites and search results pages.
- Produce and implement back link strategies with third party web site owners.
- Internal link optimisation.
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation.
- Interrogating the website analytics, demonstrating value for money/ROI.
- Identify issues surrounding user experience, search engine accessibility, and information architecture.
We are one of South Africa’s most established and successful digital agencies with a 15 year track record of delivering high performance digital solutions to some of the world’s most respected brands. Our ambition is to be at the forefront of driving innovation and services levels through the collaboration of really smart people. That’s where you fit in. We are looking for committed trail blazers to accelerate our digital journey and enjoy the ride!
- Three years or more experience in SEO/SEM a respected agency.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience in owning own portfolio of clients, monthly performance reporting and strategy presentations with clients.
- Experience in preparing for and presenting new business pitches with online marketing focus.
- Must have worked on accounts with multiple parties including other agencies.
- Worked with large budgets/client properties.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and shift priorities as organisational demands required.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Working to strict deadlines and to specification.
- Confidence to push boundaries
- Willing to be challenged and to challenge
- Be inspirational and be prepared to be both the teacher and the student
- Innovative and strategic – think outside of your role
- Respectful towards peers
- Work hard, play hard
- Enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed
- Efficient, detail orientate individual with the ability to perform under pressure
- Analytically minded with a flair for creative problem solving
- Trustworthy and accountable
Posted on 01 Jul 07:44 APPLY NOW