- be an unemployed South African graduate aged between 20–30 years;
- have completed a degree/ national diploma (NQF 6) or Honours degree; and
- have obtained an average of 60% or higher in any of the following fields of study: Interns in the following fields of study are encouraged to join the Stats SA two-year Internship Programme
- System Development and Analysis
- Economics and Econometrics
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Internal Audit
All Internship opportunities are primarily based at Head Office in Pretoria but a limited number of posts are allocated to the various provinces based on their needs.
● A three-year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in the above-mentioned fields. Applicants that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
Please note that only applications submitted on our Internship form 2016/17 available on www.statssa.gov.za will be considered
● Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only
● Statistics South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment
● Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Head Office, Pretoria: Post to the Manager: Recruitment and Appointments, Statistics SA, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver at 167 Delta Heights Building, corner Madiba and Thabo Sehume Streets, Pretoria.
Applicants can hand deliver their applications to the closest provincial office.
Closing Date: 18 September 2015
CLICK HERE TO APPLY