Please make sure you thoroughly understand this job spec, and if you aren’t qualified rather email us directly. Contact details at bottom of ad.
Our client provides marketing, financial services and software to sports betting companies, as well as operate their own.
They’re currently looking for a talented graphic/digital and social media designer to join their tight knit team, based in Sandton.
This person will need to work collaboratively with the marketing manager to ensure brand and campaign consistency across all the companies customer touch points, driving affinity through the execution of their brand propositions. A passion for sport, or a good understanding and enjoyment of, will be beneficial to this role. There is great potential to grow as you start to better understand the company and it’s clients, and have an impact on their marketing collateral.
– Designing of both digital and print advertisements
– Designing and publishing of content to a number of social and web-based platforms
– Pushing the design quality and performance of print adverts
– Submission of print ready advertisements
– QA of all print adverts for technical compliance, copy, and branding
– Collaborating on ideation of creative execution to generate engagement through a number of social networks, alongside the marketing manager
– Design and layout of all store branding in line with the company corporate identity guidelines
– Contribution to the design of outdoor media formats to support key campaign initiatives
– Liaising with operations managers to ensure content is translated into various African languages
– Transfer of translated content into effective and engaging designs
– A relevant degree in advertising, communication design, or visual arts
– Two to three years design experience in an agency type environment
– If no degree is possessed, then three to five years experience required
Essential skills and experience
– Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Working experience in Mac OS X (Preferred but not essential)
– A demonstrated ability to think creatively and execute campaigns effectively
– Experience in designing advertisements and content for both digital and print mediums
– Experience in designing for web.
– Additional skills and qualifications (Bonus)
– Interest in sports (soccer, cricket, rugby, tennis, basketball, etc.)
– Basic understanding of HTML and CSS;
– Previous experience with social media management tools and content design/creation across various social platforms
– Experience with vinyl branding and shop signage
To be considered for this role you must send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– CV (PDF)
– Portfolio of relevant work (PDF or website)
– Current salary and salary expectations
– Notice Period
Posted on 15 Apr 09:18