Purpose of the position – To move through an international development program, meeting and exceeding targets. Teaching, training, developing new Trainees and growing your own team. Learning how to run a franchise (your own business) – no capital required
• Develop strong business acumen and Leadership skills.
• Build an understanding of our market.
• Take full ownership of your learning and development.
• Identify sales prospects through networking and data.
• Achieve set weekly and monthly targets.
Key competencies and skills
• Work independently with little supervision.
• Highly organised, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Proactive and service driven.
• Motivated, goal orientated and persistent.
• Excellent relationship building and networking skills.
• Able to function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
• Administratively strong and good attention to detail.
• Good communication skills both written and verbally
• Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
• A smart appearance and professional manner.
Please note that I will be in Braamfontein this week doing interviews.
We are a fast growing financial services company and are currently looking for a dynamic, business minded individual, to join our franchise development team. We have been in operation for over 20 years with 60 franchises nationwide, and we are going international in a few months.
Vehicle and valid licence
Learning mind set
Posted on 16 Mar 16:09