If you are an experienced traffic manager looking for a role that has more depth and to be part of something with more meaning- this company based in Johannesburg CBD could be for you. You will be responsible for work flow of all projects and activity whilst keeping admin and order in place and up to date, perhaps creating reliable and effective systems for the business.
This really unique company is all about preparing the talented youth for work readiness- teaching them about agency…they work on NGO projects as well as ‘agency’ client work.
Due to the big gap in SA’s creative industry for young talent who truly represent who we are as South Africans, the need was identified and concept deveoped. These guys aim to transform the industry by changing the way young people are recruited, trained and placed in the creative industry.
- Your traffic management skills and solid knowledge of agency workings are required.
- You will need to thrive under pressure, think fast on your feet and make decisions.
- Strong leadership and management skill
- Strong organisational skills
- Be self-reliant
- Take total ownership of the traffic role
- Have orchestration skills to work with various parties for the successful delivery of projects
- Self-motivated and high energy levels
- Inspire and motivate other to perform well.
- Ability to maintain professionalism, strong problem solver.
- Adaptability. Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- An excellent communicator who is able to succinctly convey issues / needs / status of the project at any time to all parties involved
A solid understanding of the digital project lifecycle and process; able to interrogate requirements, interpret briefs, and recognise potential risks and dependencies.
Posted on 14 Jul 12:51