In-Store Fashion Visual Merchandiser: Cape Union Mart
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to align with the company vision, be self-motivated and actively involved in overseeing the end to end process in the applicable area of responsibility. In addition, the successful candidate should have the high energy levels required for this fast-paced, exciting and dynamic retail environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement window displays by ensuring that windows are dressed according to set themes and Company standard.
- Complete in-store and table displays and assist in coordinating store openings.
- Complete external displays by arranging, setting up and breaking down of external displays for centre courts, shows and other free standing out of store displays.
- Visual merchandising administration and general duties.
- Ensure that all four brands are operational and running smoothly.
Experience and Qualifications
- Two years’ visual retail merchandising experience is essential
- Valid drivers licence and own vehicle is essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Outlook essential
- Must be flexible to work extended hours if required
- Will be required to travel
- Well-spoken with effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Resilient and tenacious in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to prioritise, manage your time, maintain high levels of drive and initiative while under pressure
- Ability to resolve problems and conflict
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of the organisation
- Deadline and outcomes focused
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Methodical, detail-orientated and accurate
- Strong planning, organising and coordinating skills
- Ability to use initiative and be a creative thinker with the ability to translate ideas into action
- Proactive, innovative, passionate, committed, self-motivated, driven and trustworthy