Sales Development Representative:Rockesteed
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and proven sales achiever to join our team. You will be required to prospect, research and identify prospects throughout Africa, based off our top percentile of customer base and Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
Thereafter, call and email to arrange meetings with potential clients which are closed entirely by Rocketseed Account Executives who hold sales quotas and targets. Experience in Inside Sales, sales or sales development for technology or SaaS businesses is preferred.
Growth opportunities exist within Rocketseed to move into senior roles. Rocketseed provides world-class email branding and email signature software, services and support.
We are a dynamic business with a high staff retention record. Once a true Rocketseeder, you will be embraced and supported globally by a very close-knit community.
- Excellent communication and calling skills, proven social media profile and adept at prospecting tools such as LinkedIn, CRM systems and data use.
- A proven track record in achieving targets, working with sales criteria and being in a technology or SaaS environment is preferred.
- Clear drive to achieve targets set by the heads of sales for the region.
- An understanding of Marketing software would be ideal.
- Work together with Marketing and manage follow-up for certain inbound/outbound leads.
Key deliverables and requirements:
- Minimum of 20 Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s) per month based on a specific SQL criteria. An incentive plan is in place for levels reached above target.
- Source leads and prospects by taking advantage of all available communication channels, i.e. telephone, email, online, social media, networking, etc. Connect with decision-makers and influencers, and grow your network.
- Contact new company prospects through a prospecting system that is being developed.
- Manage and maintain your own admin in Salesforce CRM and Google Drive (record keeping, sales material, documentation, contracts, emails, notes and more).
- Track all activity within the Salesforce CRM system.
- Add value to the management of our business by contributing new prospecting or sales ideas.
- Take the initiative to completely understand in detail the reason for the prospect interest in our business: the products we offer, the pain points they have and the value we create for our customers.
- Understand the internal processes we use to deliver for our customers. Product training will be provided by the Rocketseed team.
- Represent Rocketseed and our brand with conviction and positivity at all times.
This would be a base salary with an attractive commission structure thereafter and possible bonus based on merit and performance after 12 months of tenure at year end.
Successful applications for consideration will be acknowledged within 14 days.
Rocketseed is the first-choice email signature management software for both marketers and IT professionals across the globe, compatible with Office 365, Gsuite and Exchange