BabyGroup is looking for a financial whizz who likes the sound of international expansion and group accounting. You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and management accounts
- Administer weekly, monthly and yearly cash planning and reconciliations.
- Reconciliation, administration and management of all accounts payable
- Preparation and submission of tax and VAT returns, provisional payments to SARS and participate in tax planning
- VAT control
- All payroll duties including PAYE, UIF and employee benefit administration
- Company secretarial duties including management of all company level documentation and submissions.
- Managing and implementing external and internal audit processes
BabyGroup.co.za is South Africa’s largest specialist e-commerce store for Moms. Launched in 2013, we offer the widest range of maternity and parenting products throughout South Africa and nine other African countries. Included in the Group is Bundle Box, a subscription service for Moms. We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join the existing team as we continue our journey of exponential national and international growth.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a bright motivated individual who enjoys challenges
- Be able to juggle a number of competing priorities
- Have good communication, leadership and organisational skills
- A CA Degree plus three to five years post articles work experience is essential.
- Experience in the retail industry as well as dealing with group and multinational organisations highly advantageous.
Posted on 27 Mar 09:31