Comair Limited, a JSE listed Aviation Company, is looking for applicants for a Cabin Attendant Talent Pool based in Johannesburg, Gauteng at Comair’s Operations Centre. Cabin Attendants are required to ensure customer satisfaction while adhering to required safety standards on board all Comair flights.
- To meet diverse customer expectations in line with service excellence standards.
- To adhere to CAA & company regulations in order to ensure safety and maintain standards.
- To follow internal processes and procedure to ensure on time departure.
- To update and maintain knowledge in line with company regulations.
- To manage personal appearance and behaviour as an ambassador for the company brand.
- Grade 12 With English D symbol for 1st language or C symbol for 2nd language (Essential)
- 2. 3 Years Customer Service Experience (Essential)
- OR 3. 3 year tertiary Qualification (Essential)
- OR 4. 18 months experience as a cabin attendant (Essential)
- Valid and current CAA Cabin Attendant license (Desirable)
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 30 April 2015