- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Preferably two years managerial experience in the FMCG industry
- Retail management, with previous working experience in sales and marketing
- Good business acumen and understanding of cost of sale and gross profit
- Drive branch operational and growth objectives in order to maximise profitability
- Payroll management
- Performance management
- Coordinate sales processes
- Manage all branch staff
- Good understanding of stock taking and stock control
- Research what customers desire and ensure that the shop is stocked with those items they would need
- Provide customer support to clients
- Drive unique company customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in a traditional African language
- Coach and energize team members
- Plan and implement marketing plans
- Coordinate branch administrative processes
- Ability to multitask
- Strong numerical understanding
- Ability to problem solve
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Valid code 8 driver’s licence and own transport
Applicant must reside in Lydenburg or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 06 Mar 14:59