HKLM is looking for a full-time graphic designer to join the reports and results team.
We are looking for a conceptual designer who is able to multitask with a dynamic personality.
Must have an exceptional portfolio showcasing good layout and design skills as well as design of long format publications.
(Please note that CV’s without portfolios will not be considered.)
A keen interest in digital design is an added bonus.
- Must be creative, independent, and able to see a creative project from idea conceptualization
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a quick thinker, and work well under pressure
- An optimistic, positive and inspiring can do attitude
- Willing to work as required
- Team player a must
Qualifications and experience
- A qualification in Graphic Design (min 3 years)
- At least 4 years of industry related experience (design, advertising, etc.) – essential
- Understanding of photography, typography and composition
- Fluency in social media platforms (not limited to: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest)
- Proficiency in Adobe CS/CC Suite
- Fully MS Office literate – essential
- Driver’s license and own transport necessary
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the brief from client in properly interpreted and understood
- Participating in creative brainstorms
- Performing edits to designs when necessary to achieve client satisfaction
- Attending shoots when required
- Remaining accountable for all work from start to finish
- Ensuring all reporting responsibilities are met and that management is kept updated on project progress and developments
- Continually investing in gaining industry knowledge, improving personal technical/soft skills and knowledge sharing
- Long format publications, annual report design
- Understanding and use of social media
- Knowledge of and/or interest in digital design
- Animation skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML beneficial
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
HKLM is a strategic brand and communication design consultancy specialising in emerging markets, that conceptualises and delivers media neutral, business focused solutions to client challenges. Areas of practice include information, environmental and digital design, stakeholder communication and investor relations, internal brand engagement, advertising, public relations and events, digital brand management, procurement and project management.
Posted on 06 Mar 13:37