We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
- and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Brief Posting Description
To migrate customers to the appropriate self service solution (ATM and ADT) to minimize cash and cost of funds.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Contribute to efficient operational cost management by suggesting ideas to enhance cost effectiveness.
- Achieve expected financial targets as per business objectives.
- Source and refer new leads through client interactions.
- Improve service efficiencies through identifying opportunities, recommending solutions and migrating clients onto electronic platforms.
- Educate clients on bank products and services in order to drive and achieve migration of clients to e-platforms as well as achievement of targets.
- Contribute to an effective client service delivery culture through proactive innovative solutions.
- Track, control and influence business activities with the specific aim to improve efficiencies and minimize cash of funds.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed.
- Grade 12
- NQF5 FAIS Qualification as per applicable Boar Notice
- 1 year related experience. Previous banking experience would be an advantage.
How to Apply