|Location:||Cape Town, Northern Suburbs|
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Design equipment using Inventor/AutoCAD and related programs
- Working knowledge of components
- Compiling of Bills of Materials
- Admin functions
- Assisting departments with part identification
- Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Inventor /AutoCAD certification
- Three years practical experience in a Mechanical / Manufacturing environment
- Technical/Mechanical knowledge
- Clear criminal record
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to work Co-operatively
- Have patience and perseverance be meticulously accurate
- Enjoy doing detailed work
- Have three-dimensional perception
- Have good eye-hand coordination and free-hand drawing skills
- Ability to transfer concepts onto paper
- Valid code 8 driver’s license and own transport
Applicant must reside in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 05 Jun 14:48