|Location:||Johannesburg, Western Suburbs|
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Relevant National Training Certificate / National Diploma
- Four years relevant experience within the FMCG environment
- Poultry farming experience essential
- Must be confident and possess a high degree of integrity
- Effective communication skills
- Quick and effective problem resolution skills
- Valid code 8 driver’s licence and own transport
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Applied and monitored agricultural production systems and controlled quality parameters
- Interpreted and applied agricultural technology
- Managed machinery and equipment, optimised raw material stocks
- Managed farming operations for profitability
- Managed team
Applicant must reside in Krugersdorp / Tarlton or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 08 Jun 15:25