|Remuneration:||R10000 – R11000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
Based at the front desk of our showroom our sales administrators/receptionists welcome clients and handle multiple activities including telephone enquiries and all administration relating to sales.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of sales and orders, including production of invoices, delivery details and handling of payments
- Responsible for handling cash floats, including balancing daily cash ups
- Ensuring that all data gathered from customers and sales consultants is accurate (in relation to product codes and delivery addresses, etc)
- Answering telephones in a professional manner and answering queries efficiently when possible
- Production of reports as required (using Excel) and carrying out all related administration, including filing
- Assist consultants and merchandisers with housekeeping and when required on the store floor.
- Participation in stock takes on a daily/ weekly basis as directed by the store manager.
- As the first point of contact with customers, be responsible for welcoming them to the store and saying goodbye on departure.
- Handling customer complaints as far as possible and referring appropriately when necessary.
- Must be willing to take on further administration responsibilities if necessary.
Min education level: Matric. Excellent administration and typing skills are required. Sound working knowledge of MS Office necessary. Previous background in customer facing environment in admin role required. Polished, well spoken.
Positive, can do attitude required. Must be able to take responsibility for completing work on time and accurately. Excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities required. Ability to work well under pressure and handle difficult customers is pre-requisite.
Posted on 11 Jun 14:04